FOR SALE : EVO King 14" Front Coil Overs - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone who's interested, I have a pair of used 14" front, Off Road Evolution King coil overs for sale. These used to be installed on our white JK, Moby Dick but, wee recently upgraded to a double throwdown system and so, these are now up for grabs. I'm pricing these to sell and asking only $595 for the pair. If needed, I will ship these but, I would prefer a SoCal pickup and I can bring them out to the upcoming suds-n-grub. Please let me know if you have any questions.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I now you prefer local pu, but would you be willing to ship to Prescott Valley, AZ? 86314 zip.

i might be able to do that but, i need to pick them up from off road evolution first, box them up and weigh them before i can get you a shipping cost.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
i might be able to do that but, i need to pick them up from off road evolution first, box them up and weigh them before i can get you a shipping cost.

Cool sounds good. I assume their in great shape? No leaking seals or anything? The upper and lower bearings are good? How many miles/how old? Either way that's a great deal, just curious.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool sounds good. I assume their in great shape? No leaking seals or anything? The upper and lower bearings are good? How many miles/how old? Either way that's a great deal, just curious.

to be honest, i'm not 100% sure how many miles we put on them... maybe 45,000? either way, i would have them rebuilt just to make them new again. i believe king charges something like $50 per coil over.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
to be honest, i'm not 100% sure how many miles we put on them... maybe 45,000? either way, i would have them rebuilt just to make them new again. i believe king charges something like $50 per coil over.

Ok cool. Yeah I knew King doesn't charge alot. I'll give them a ring. I'm def very interested in these though.

Top Bottom