Best driving lights or headlight replacements

Ben-0

I'm looking to replace my headlights for something better or maybe add some driving lights. What are the best what works the best or what do you run. Let me know what you think
Thanks

Damunoz32

To my knowledge, the best in the game right now would be the Truck-Lite led headlights. They come at a heftier price, but they sure are great. Note that this is completely up as subjectivity. I'm running IPF housings outfitted with a 55w 6k Bixenon HID kit.

There's also the Sylvana Silverstar bulbs you can replace your factory bulbs with. This is a cheaper route that's sworn upon by a lot of cats in the jeeping community.

Cheers!

Edit: First post, Howdy everyone! :standing wave:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
There's also the Sylvana Silverstar bulbs you can replace your factory bulbs with. This is a cheaper route that's sworn upon by a lot of cats in the jeeping community.

Thats the route Im going. Truck lites are to expensive for me right now. I will take the cheap road first.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Skid_Kid

Spend the money and get Truck-Lites! You will be very happy and will not need really worry about driving lights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I got the Truck-Lite's a couple of months ago. I really dig them. I never realized how crappy my OEM lights were until one night I forgot to turn on my fogs(I run them all whenever I have my headlights on). Hearing from quite a few people that the Truck-Lites were worth every dollar, I invested. I think they they do an excellent job of lighting up a wider pattern as well as a decent throw. One thing I don't like about a lot of lights is their ability to flatten everything down, which causes you to lose depth perception. That's not the case with the Truck-Lites. Overall the Truck-Lite's were a solid buy in my eyes. I don't think they are the boner generator that some proclaim, but they definitely get the job done and then some.

You may want to check out this article http://www.jkowners.com/tech/lights/ it was conducted with tools that measure light output and is very thorough. It's not all inclusive of every option out there, but does cover the majority of the popular replacement options.

You can pick a pair up of Truck-Lites for $440 from Rebel Offroad.

Ben-0

I got the Truck-Lite's a couple of months ago. I really dig them. I never realized how crappy my OEM lights were until one night I forgot to turn on my fogs(I run them all whenever I have my headlights on). Hearing from quite a few people that the Truck-Lites were worth every dollar, I invested. I think they they do an excellent job of lighting up a wider pattern as well as a decent throw. One thing I don't like about a lot of lights is their ability to flatten everything down, which causes you to lose depth perception. That's not the case with the Truck-Lites. Overall the Truck-Lite's were a solid buy in my eyes. I don't think they are the boner generator that some proclaim, but they definitely get the job done and then some.

You may want to check out this article http://www.jkowners.com/tech/lights/ it was conducted with tools that measure light output and is very thorough. It's not all inclusive of every option out there, but does cover the majority of the popular replacement options.

You can pick a pair up of Truck-Lites for $440 from Rebel Offroad.

That article looks great once I get a min I'll for sure look through that, looks like I'm between the projectors an the truck-lites
Thanks for all the input guys I really appreciate it

Top Bottom