sound bar wiring diagram

woof359

any one had a site where I can get a wiring diagram for a 2 door sounds bar, I want to add head phone jacks for the days when I got no top on the high way

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
any one had a site where I can get a wiring diagram for a 2 door sounds bar, I want to add head phone jacks for the days when I got no top on the high way

Not sure how to go about this, but you might want to look into local laws regarding this. You could be asking for a ticket driving with headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

prionic1

I'm pretty sure that headphones here in WA are not legal whilst driving unless it's a communication device. Always check IMHO... dumb laws are dumb, but tickets suck.... increasing insurance premiums sucks even more.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I'm pretty sure that headphones here in WA are not legal whilst driving unless it's a communication device. Always check IMHO... dumb laws are dumb, but tickets suck.... increasing insurance premiums sucks even more.
I wouldn't call it a dumb law. I get wanting to listen to music but almost always when some idiot on the road is driving like an idiot, I can look over and see them wearing headphones cutting off an important aspect of driving...

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom