CAN-BUS LED bulb swap question

Jeeper62

Hey y'all- so I have done some reading and what not. Now being as ill equipped to do electric unless it is plug n play :)D) :)yup:) I have been researching CAN BUS and whether I can put in interior/ exterior LED's for OEM's in the jeep.

I know CAN BUS is the communication data system for the jeep and works with our components... yet it is the components that can create the issue with the CAN.

So the cut to the chase without all the words, Can we install LED's for OEM's anywhere (apart from headlights) without issue?

Could do an SPOD and forget the whole thing I guess too:idontknow: TIA.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Hey y'all- so I have done some reading and what not. Now being as ill equipped to do electric unless it is plug n play :)D) :)yup:) I have been researching CAN BUS and whether I can put in interior/ exterior LED's for OEM's in the jeep.

I know CAN BUS is the communication data system for the jeep and works with our components... yet it is the components that can create the issue with the CAN.

So the cut to the chase without all the words, Can we install LED's for OEM's anywhere (apart from headlights) without issue?

Could do an SPOD and forget the whole thing I guess too:idontknow: TIA.

yes, I have LED reverse lights and there's even LED interior upgrades, just make sure they are compatible with the jeep

Like these ones:

https://www.amazon.com/PrecisionLED...-7&keywords=led+interior+lights+jeep+wrangler

If you do decide to buy those please ask Eddie to make a referal link for you so it helps wayalife.

Last edited:
Top Bottom