drag link flip

JK1

i know some of you run hydraulic assist steering will this work with the EVO drag link flip??

thanks

StrizzyChris

There are many options on running hydro steering. Drag link flip will almost never cause issues, and will actually yield more clearance for hydro mounting(axle side). If you chose to use any companies track bar relocation, you will need to make sure it has enough surface area and is able to mount/weld the tabs on it. That is if you chose to mount the hydro to the axle and tie rod(most common among jeep kits).

JK1

There are many options on running hydro steering. Drag link flip will almost never cause issues, and will actually yield more clearance for hydro mounting(axle side). If you chose to use any companies track bar relocation, you will need to make sure it has enough surface area and is able to mount/weld the tabs on it. That is if you chose to mount the hydro to the axle and tie rod(most common among jeep kits).

i think i might be confused but the evo drag link flip relocates the track bar doesnt it :thinking:

StrizzyChris

i think i might be confused but the evo drag link flip relocates the track bar doesnt it :thinking:

Evo's kit comes with both. A drag link flip relocates the drag link abover the steering nuckle mounting point, rather than below like from the factory. The track bar relocation has a bracket that is much stronger than factory and mounts to the axle tube, which lifts the track bar higher. (hope that makes sence :thinking: )

JK1

Evo's kit comes with both. A drag link flip relocates the drag link abover the steering nuckle mounting point, rather than below like from the factory. The track bar relocation has a bracket that is much stronger than factory and mounts to the axle tube, which lifts the track bar higher. (hope that makes sence :thinking: )

yep we are on the same page :thumb:

Top Bottom