Coilovers on RK Mid length arms?

Dave_g

Ok so I know that most people with Coil overs have Long arm kits on, do people do it with Rock Krawler "Mid length" arms? I know that the Mid Length arms are pretty much just High clearance standard length arms.

Heholua

Ok so I know that most people with Coil overs have Long arm kits on, do people do it with Rock Krawler "Mid length" arms? I know that the Mid Length arms are pretty much just High clearance standard length arms.

I've talked to Mel at ORE and he says you can run their coilovers with stock arms. You don't need a long arm to run their coilovers. As for other coilover systems I can't say.:beer:

Dave_g

I've talked to Mel at ORE and he says you can run their coilovers with stock arms. You don't need a long arm to run their coilovers. As for other coilover systems I can't say.:beer:

Great!:beer: I would go with their coilovers, glad to hear that my arms I have are capable enough. Still might try to get that 1" stretch in the back, always erks me, just looks like it needs to come back a bit.:thinking:

StrizzyChris

If you have an unlimited, and will run their bolt on system, you will need (at minimum) front drive shaft, adjust front lower control arms, adjustible or relocation of track bar and drag link flip. (rear upper control arms would be nice)

If a 2D you will need all of the above plus rear drive shaft and adj rear upper control arms.

Dave_g

If you have an unlimited, and will run their bolt on system, you will need (at minimum) front drive shaft, adjust front lower control arms, adjustible or relocation of track bar and drag link flip. (rear upper control arms would be nice)

If a 2D you will need all of the above plus rear drive shaft and adj rear upper control arms.

The only thing I don't have is the drag link flip, but I do have rear uppers, and F/R shafts.

Top Bottom