front Dana 44 please....

For those of you upgrading your stock Rubi front 44 with a PR44 or 60, I would be interested in your stock 44 please....

andrew -

nick matz

I have a stock 44 housing that may need some work it was in an accident the tubes and housing are good the bracket is bent on the pasenger side

JaySC

I have a stock D44 axle with c-gussets and big brake kit. But it won't be for sale for another 1-2 months, once I swap it out for my PR 60's at Off Road Evolution. Hopefully, you're still looking by then. :)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I have a stock D44 axle with c-gussets and big brake kit. But it won't be for sale for another 1-2 months, once I swap it out for my PR 60's at Off Road Evolution. Hopefully, you're still looking by then. :)

If I may, Paychex,... He'll be looking. Which gears you have Paychex is running 5.13's.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm running 5.13s on my Rubicon axles as well.

Oh man. Andrew will be happy to hear that! So long as your price is right. Paychex!!! Answer up buddy.

Ps. The sooner he buys yours, the safer ill feel leaving my rig (and d44) unattended at his house.

Skid_Kid

Oh man. Andrew will be happy to hear that! So long as your price is right. Paychex!!! Answer up buddy.

Ps. The sooner he buys yours, the safer ill feel leaving my rig (and d44) unattended at his house.

Same here! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

For those of you upgrading your stock Rubi front 44 with a PR44 or 60, I would be interested in your stock 44 please....

andrew -

I am in the same bout! I would love to swap my D 30 out for something better! Just can never find a used D44... let alone close enough to get from anyone!

Skirmish

Maybe we should start a list like ONUS. Harvested D44's can be matched with suitable rigs in need ranked by how necessary the transplant is. A board made up of appointed members can maintain the list. Maybe everyone willing to be a donor can get a special sticker on their license plate so install shops and tow companies can identify them in case of an accident.

Sometimes my fantasies get away from me.

Maybe we should start a list like ONUS. Harvested D44's can be matched with suitable rigs in need ranked by how necessary the transplant is. A board made up of appointed members can maintain the list. Maybe everyone willing to be a donor can get a special sticker on their license plate so install shops and tow companies can identify them in case of an accident.

Sometimes my fantasies get away from me.

I think that is a cool idea! weird yes, but cool....

andrew -

JaySC

I don't receive notifications of new replies on this chat thread...probably need to change the settings. But Andrew and I are trying to work something out...very, very nice guy. Always nice to meet a fellow jeeper and hopefully something can be worked out. The axles won't be available for purchase for another 1-2 months, anyways.

WOMPAJEEP

I have a set of d44's complete with brakes, electronic lockers and 4:10 gears with only 1700 miles on them off my 2012 jku. Pm me if interested

Top Bottom