Getting Better!!! 37 are on...

2012jkfng702

So finally after four months of waiting, I got the 37 in. Starting to look much better but I have a long way to go. I'll get off road pictures as soon as I can, but I have to get my limit straps and bumpstops adjusted first... 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

2012jkfng702

Thanks everyone for the comments... It nice finally getting a wave back out here in Nevada, most people think its a grocery getter right now I'm sure, but that will change shortly. The lift is a Full Traction 6 inch long ARM. I love it however my soon to be wife that is 5'4" that just found out she s pregnant is cursing me :D..

2xcapeIN

Lookin GOOD! MAN that 6" sits tall! its full traction so its prolly closer to 8' of lift!!!!!! you should get some wheel spacers, just widen the stance since its so tall!?!?!

2012jkfng702

Got some Lift test pics... Went through a local trail here in Vegas called Potato Ridge AKA Rocky Gap. Then Decided since I'm not gonna make Easter Jeep safari that I'd take a quick spin through Hells Revenge In Moab. Potato 11.jpg Potato 22.jpg Moab 1.jpg MOAB 33.jpg MOAB 22.jpg

RDE2ROK

37s

I went to 37s and absolutly love them. Watch your ball joints. The stock ball joints are junk and the 37s take them out pretty quick. I just replaced mine. Your rig looks awesome, its amazing what 37s do to the look of your jeep.:rock:

2012jkfng702

Thanks Guys.. Definitely expecting the ball joints to crap out by 37000. Gonna go to the rebuildible Dynatrac's when they do. I've never owned a JK before, what warning signs do I need to look for when they start going??

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks Guys.. Definitely expecting the ball joints to crap out by 37000. Gonna go to the rebuildible Dynatrac's when they do. I've never owned a JK before, what warning signs do I need to look for when they start going??

When you drive and you let go of your steering wheel it will wonders off to the side, you may hear clunking noises in the front also. Or if it gets really bad like it did on my xj it gets hard to even keep it straight while driving talk about scary! :crazyeyes:

2012jkfng702

Lookin GOOD! MAN that 6" sits tall! its full traction so its prolly closer to 8' of lift!!!!!! you should get some wheel spacers, just widen the stance since its so tall!?!?!

Funny, It's already got 1 inch spidertrax on there. I thought the height would be an issue for stability but after taking it through Moab, it was amazing. Even my local trail I didn't scrape a thing. Might miss the sound of rocks scraping parts....:D

2012jkfng702

When you drive and you let go of your steering wheel it will wonders off to the side, you may hear clunking noises in the front also. Or if it gets really bad like it did on my xj it gets hard to even keep it straight while driving talk about scary! :crazyeyes:

Thanks for the info Ray, I think I'll replace them after my winch and engine mods... probably a couple months just to be safe.

Top Bottom