Help Jku won’t turn over and I’m stuck

wjtstudios

Hooked
Here’s a new one for me. Just went to a festival, came back out to head home and the Jeep won’t turn over. The engine try’s, I have plenty of juice and gas in it. It just cranks and nothing. I’m smelling gas after I cycle it, but no spark or sputtering. While I’m typing I’ve pulled the battery cable to reset the Jeep. If that doesn’t work, what other ideas do you guys have. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah hope so too. All that I can figure is when the shop had the tank off I the spring to do the LA kit, something did not go back together right. We got really lucky nothing ignited. Just another reason to do the work yourself. Not saying that I may not have made the mistake, but at least it would have been mine. But It could have been a lot worse.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Yeah hope so too. All that I can figure is when the shop had the tank off I the spring to do the LA kit, something did not go back together right. We got really lucky nothing ignited. Just another reason to do the work yourself. Not saying that I may not have made the mistake, but at least it would have been mine. But It could have been a lot worse.

Wow glad nothing bad happened, hope you get it fixed soon.

Top Bottom