Installing Heated Seats

Jsouder53

Hooked
Just wanted to know if anyone has had experience installing heated seats on leather seats. Also, just wanted to see what brand to go with. Did a quick search and saw Corbeau heated seats for $99, not a terrible price.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to know if anyone has had experience installing heated seats on leather seats. Also, just wanted to see what brand to go with. Did a quick search and saw Corbeau heated seats for $99, not a terrible price.

Heated seats will now from this point forward be must have, deal breaker equipment!

No personal experience, but did you read through these?:

IMG_7716.jpg

duktrx

Not leather seats, but did install some amazon ones; sojoy universal retrofit insert carbon fiber seat heater 2 seat heater kit 11x20. $59.99

Best upgrade I made in 2017.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Heated seats will now from this point forward be must have, deal breaker equipment!

No personal experience, but did you read through these?:

View attachment 309104

Absolutely lol I used to have them in a Ford Explorer and loved them when I was living in Colorado.
I’ll take a look at those! Thanks!
Not leather seats, but did install some amazon ones; sojoy universal retrofit insert carbon fiber seat heater 2 seat heater kit 11x20. $59.99

Best upgrade I made in 2017.

I’ll look those up! How was the process of the install? Difficult or rather simple?

Jsouder53

Hooked
So my wife loves the idea of heated seats but didn’t like the idea of taking apart the seats to install them, so we will be looking into the heated seat cover route Image1535248437.204915.jpg a lot pricier but won’t have to peel the leather off the seat.

Still waiting for the cheek chiller/ scrotum fan to be optional.

It’s 2018. Let’s get to the bottom of the real problem here.
The grand cherokees have it.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Look down at your foot with a sock on. Remove sock by flipping inside out and pulling off. Same concept. A lot of seats you don’t have to remove the cover completely can just shove it up into place.

Great way to put it [emoji106]

Still waiting for the cheek chiller/ scrotum fan to be optional.

It’s 2018. Let’s get to the bottom of the real problem here.
The grand cherokees have it.

Hahah that would be perfect for the summers

WJCO

Meme King
So my wife loves the idea of heated seats but didn’t like the idea of taking apart the seats to install them, so we will be looking into the heated seat cover route a lot pricier but won’t have to peel the leather off the seat.

We went with Wet Okole and bought their seat heater kit with it. The covers are neoprene and fit tight and are easy to clean. They have tons of colors and stitching patterns.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/39727-The-Building-of-Compromise?p=982352&viewfull=1#post982352

duktrx

Absolutely lol I used to have them in a Ford Explorer and loved them when I was living in Colorado.
I’ll take a look at those! Thanks!

I’ll look those up! How was the process of the install? Difficult or rather simple?

Was not to bad, I installed the switch in front of the cup holders, routing the wires was the hardest part, I tapped into the dimmer circuit, constant power.

Top Bottom