Seicane Android in dash stereo

rock lobster27

I have some questions about this stereo system that I’m interested in adding to my 2013 jku, I apologize if these questions have already be asked before.

First question: Can you add aftermarket amplifiers to this stereo system, I saw on their website that it does have a hook up for rcas so I’m assuming you can but I wanted to double check.

Second question: I have a spare phone at my house with an active SIM card. Can I take that SIM card and plug it into this android tablet so that I have internet access without needing to use my phones hotspot?

Third question: Does this system support apple car play?

If someone has this unit and can answer these questions that would be awesome. It looks like a great option compared to a normal stere considering all that it can do and it’s cost is relatively cheap compared to some stereos like the system alpine makes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I have some questions about this stereo system that I’m interested in adding to my 2013 jku, I apologize if these questions have already be asked before.

First question: Can you add aftermarket amplifiers to this stereo system, I saw on their website that it does have a hook up for rcas so I’m assuming you can but I wanted to double check.

Second question: I have a spare phone at my house with an active SIM card. Can I take that SIM card and plug it into this android tablet so that I have internet access without needing to use my phones hotspot?

Third question: Does this system support apple car play?

If someone has this unit and can answer these questions that would be awesome. It looks like a great option compared to a normal stere considering all that it can do and it’s cost is relatively cheap compared to some stereos like the system alpine makes.

1) Yes, You can add an aftermarket amp.

2) If the unit has a sim card slot, and the sim card is compatible, it will work just fine for DATA.

3) This one is easy. Android will NOT support Apple car play for OBVIOUS reasons. It's ANDROID. It supports ANDROID. :crazyeyes: Apple car play is an extension of IOS. BUT, you could run Mirrorlink from your (NEW) Android phone ;)

:beer:

Last edited:

rock lobster27

I ended up getting it and it’s great except a couple things that are goofy about it like my music shuts off when I put it in reverse? Not sure why and also the Bluetooth sound quality sucks on it. But other than that it’s awesome. Install was easy.

Gunner74

Does screen go black with a yellow caution sign in reverse? If so it's setup for a camera, whether you have one or not.

Top Bottom