Eddie why are you a dick to anyone that's posts something

Jkmuder

Eddie why are you a dick to anyone that's posts something on here. Hide behind your little keyboard. Pissing on users. Classy
Eddie,

Thank's for the write up. I did my both ends yesterday Dealer wanted close to $500 each side including rotors. I did not see any reason to change the rotors so i did just the pads.
On another hand i hand some of you may recall my front axel seal leak where i was saying after they did the job strange squeaky noise appeared. I took it back and the found nothing other then an idea of my shocks being squeaky. So yesterday when i removed the caliper i found outer pad did not have bottom clip that holds the pad in place.I am attaching picture of it.
Any way Thanks again. View attachment 229754 View attachment 229755

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Moved from here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/4349-MAINTENANCE-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Rear-Brake-Pad-Replacement

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Eddie why are you a dick to anyone that's posts something on here. Hide behind your little keyboard. Pissing on users. Classy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome back. Just for informative purposes, WTF are you talking about?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Now Eddie you be nice to the little boy and say you’re sorry for hurting his feelings. Everything is going to be ok JKmuder do you feel better now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have no idea what this thread is about after reading it but I love the occasional zinger when Amazon tries to link ads it thinks are related. This popped up as I was reading this thread. Gotta love it, Eddie Scores!

51E72J6QW8L.jpg

Top Bottom