Engine light

LasVegasJK

My engine light is illuminated, but there isn’t any codes showing up.
Any ideas?
2015 JKU, all stock powertrain. Starts, drives normally, temp and oil pressure are in range.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
It’s finally showing the codes.

Could be as simple as a loose gas cap. Tighten it, clear codes and see if all is good in a few drive cycles. If not, may be something else. An EVAP leak won't cause any driveability issues, but it will piss off the greenies if they find out.

LasVegasJK

Could be as simple as a loose gas cap. Tighten it, clear codes and see if all is good in a few drive cycles. If not, may be something else. An EVAP leak won't cause any driveability issues, but it will piss off the greenies if they find out.

Thanks. I did tighten the cap and clear the code. The cap was loose. I kinda think someone might have tried stealing my gas last night. Last time I gassed up was last Thursday. You would think that it would have thrown the code sooner.

BaddestCross

Thanks. I did tighten the cap and clear the code. The cap was loose. I kinda think someone might have tried stealing my gas last night. Last time I gassed up was last Thursday. You would think that it would have thrown the code sooner.

It doesn't trigger on a full tank. Usually won't pop until you get down to 3/4 or half full.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Weird when my gascap was loose full or not (need a new one) it just shows up as gascap on the dash??? 2011 jk

Top Bottom