Turn signals

Hey all,
I just ordered some fenders that will be here today. They do not have a turn signal built in. What should i get that can just plug into the OEM plug to add some to the fenders? Any specific amazon links anyone can share?

WJCO

Meme King
Did they come with the hole drilled? I may have some of the old amber lenses sitting around if you just want those. But if you're wanting to actually install the lights and wiring, you'd probably have to find those somewhere.

Gobicon2017

Before I put on metalcloak’s fenders I used a 1” piece of aluminum to put the 3/4 inch running light in. Then used one of the bolts up underneath to secure it. Hope that makes since.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did they come with the hole drilled? I may have some of the old amber lenses sitting around if you just want those. But if you're wanting to actually install the lights and wiring, you'd probably have to find those somewhere.

Hey Doug, they don’t come drilled but was told I need to have markers. I’m more worried about splicing wires would love to have a plug and play option

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom