Passenger Door Handle

Joeyd94

I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. My front passenger side door handle is stuck. The little button you push in to open the door will not pop back out therefore I can’t open the door. It got stuck after opening it and I was able to get it closed but the button is still pushed in. I can’t even open the door now due to button being pushed in. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rob_p

I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. My front passenger side door handle is stuck. The little button you push in to open the door will not pop back out therefore I can’t open the door. It got stuck after opening it and I was able to get it closed but the button is still pushed in. I can’t even open the door now due to button being pushed in. Any ideas?

I had the same with one of my rear doors this year. I was able to remove the inner door panel and then remove and replace the door handle. It was a relatively easy job and their are a ton of YouTube videos covering the doors and handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loganokeefe72

I just replaced by stuck door handle and the others are starting to do it too. The pin in the handle that opens the door rusted and wouldnt move. Amazon has a 4 pack of door handles for $44. I spent $35 on one and before I installed the one I put some dialectic grease on it to hopefully prevent rusting for a while.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom