The alignment results are in..

Rfielding1

I recently bought a 2017 Sahara, which pulled to the right. I brought it in for an alignment, and here are the results.

The jeep still pulls a touch, but I’m assuming it will regulate once the tires even out. Any input?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_1522.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Caster will always pull to the negative , but with your readings, that's pretty minimal. Road crown is also designed where the road is slightly higher in the center to allow for drainage so you could be experiencing that. If the pull is really noticeable, swap your front tires from side to side. If the pull is gone or pulls the other way, it could be related to the tire itself.

Rfielding1

Caster will always pull to the negative , but with your readings, that's pretty minimal. Road crown is also designed where the road is slightly higher in the center to allow for drainage so you could be experiencing that. If the pull is really noticeable, swap your front tires from side to side. If the pull is gone or pulls the other way, it could be related to the tire itself.

I noticed an improvement after the alignment. I had swapped tires before the alignment and didn’t notice a difference in pull. Looks like nothing is out of whack with the specs, but I like a second opinion from my WAYALIFE crew.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom