CB antenna mounting options...

cdl

Guys, I currently have my CB antenna mounted to my stock tire carrier. I have since put on bigger tires and spare (33's) and now I cant get the antenna to fit due to the tires width. Does anyone have any ideas on where to move it? I have a 13 JKUR with the stock spare tire carrier. Thank you in advance.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Guys, I currently have my CB antenna mounted to my stock tire carrier. I have since put on bigger tires and spare (33's) and now I cant get the antenna to fit due to the tires width. Does anyone have any ideas on where to move it? I have a 13 JKUR with the stock spare tire carrier. Thank you in advance.

You can add a small bracket and move it over the hinge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteWilly

I can’t find a photo at the moment, but I took a grinder to the stock carrier so my antenna bracket would sit closer to the tailgate and clear my tire. I’m running 295/70R17 STT Pros on stock Willys wheels and it clears fine.

Just needed a little black paint after to hide the cut.

Top Bottom