Off Road Park Flags

aaronstephen

I have installed a new bumper and it no longer has front tow hooks but instead D rings. When I've gone wheeling at the off road parks I. The last I would just attach the flag mount to the tow hook. Where should I mount it now since no tow hook?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362792333.140548.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362792342.084393.jpg

- aaron

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
I zip tied mine to the grill when we needed them for JKX. But that was a one time deal. I'd probably drill a hole for a permanent solution if I needed them every time I went out.

aaronstephen

Yea I'll probably have to drill some holes. Was just wondering if anyone came up with a curative fabrication.

- aaron

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yea I'll probably have to drill some holes. Was just wondering if anyone came up with a curative fabrication.

- aaron

Until you add a winch you can probably just use one of those holes. :thumb:

aaronstephen

That'll by me some time to come up with a more permanent solution. Thanks.

- aaron

mtnbiker995

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362796756.796940.jpg

This is the best picture I have of mine...it's a piece of steel with two 90degree bends and a hole in the top. I bolted it to the frame right under the grille. I put the shank of the flag thru the hole and tighten the nut down on the opposite side. Sorry if that's confusing, I don't have better pics right now.

If I see your pic right (it might be a glare) it seems like you have a hole at the outside corner of your bumper. Either tap the hole or drill it out then tap it for the flag.

Top Bottom