Jeep stacking

Do you need lockers to do this or can i just do it with my x model?

We have a car show at school and my buddy has a stock xj so he wants to try it.
My jeep is stock as well
I have a jk

mtnbiker995

Lockers make it a hell of a lot easier. It can be done with open diffs just makes it more difficult. Use 4Lo!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mtnbiker995

No but its easy to disconnect lol

Well true, haha you should disconnect it. Whichever jeep is getting mounted, have them crank their wheels all the way one way. Then you can prolly figure out which way to drive up on it...it helps if you have flat/trimmed/high line fenders too because more of the tire will be available for traction

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

matt1171

The Jeep you're climbing needs wide tires!! And lockers aren't needed, just 4lo and sway bar disconnected. I did it for the first time yesterday.

IMG_1669sm.jpg

TimzToy

Do you need lockers to do this or can i just do it with my x model?
My jeep is stock as well
I have a jk

Not sure if it will work (or work as well) being stock? I don't have a Rubi,(no lockers) just an X with 2.5BB, 35" tires, 4:88 gears, but you will need a short/stubby front bumper or your big tires will hit/rub on bumper, OH, and take off your front swaybars. I have JK'S Quick-Connects. I take them off when Stacking, to allow for more flex.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368145867.031352.jpg

In this picture, I am "stacking" on my wife's 09 Unlimited JK, in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame parade, in Canton, Ohio.

Top Bottom