Mount fit aev swing tier carrier

Eloucha

I am trying to figure out how to install rotopax on my aev swing tier carrier I start project I start it after I finished my doors handle any input or advice be appreciated
I don’t need fuel caddy behind tier that why u pick rotopax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eloucha

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I am trying to figure out how to install rotopax on my aev swing tier carrier I start project I start it after I finished my doors handle any input or advice be appreciated
I don’t need fuel caddy behind tier that why u pick rotopax

I just use the RSE spare tire mounts and ratchet strap.

IMG_4428.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I thought about it but none abt to be done is easy and cheap from Menard I bought U bolts and this bracket for 20$ and can of spray View attachment 313181 I am debating to weld it. But also is very solid as is now I use locktite too

Guess I misunderstood your post. I thought you were looking for options. I personally wouldn’t weld it but that’s just me. I only carry the rotopax when I think I’ll need the extra fuel. Otherwise they sit in the garage.

Eloucha

Guess I misunderstood your post. I thought you were looking for options. I personally wouldn’t weld it but that’s just me. I only carry the rotopax when I think I’ll need the extra fuel. Otherwise they sit in the garage.

I was looking for idea. Thank you for ur idea work too I like it too I am trying now to see what is the best solution bc I like to keep rear view already is no much view .

Top Bottom