Install EVO MFG 1/4

ssh6314

I Know a lot of people here have this bumper, and its one i'm planing on buying for the Rubi this weekend.

My question: Is this a direct bolt on, I've looked around the forum and around Evo's website and can't find any information, I just want to purchase anything else I might need now and not find out on install day.

2014 Rubicon unlimited.

Also on that note, Is there any vendors or members in the group that sell Evo products that anyone could direct me to, I would love to support in group rather than go outside for it.

Thanks!

zimm

Caught the Bug
It does "bolt on", but the crash bar is cut off, the vacuum pump needs a relocation bracket, and on a rubi, the sway bar motor is rotated up, which requires drilling out a hole.

Here are the instructions: http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Installation/234677.pdf

Also if you google "Evo 1/4 pounder install" you get at least 6 hits from threads here on WAL on the install.

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
I Know a lot of people here have this bumper, and its one i'm planing on buying for the Rubi this weekend.

My question: Is this a direct bolt on, I've looked around the forum and around Evo's website and can't find any information, I just want to purchase anything else I might need now and not find out on install day.

2014 Rubicon unlimited.

Also on that note, Is there any vendors or members in the group that sell Evo products that anyone could direct me to, I would love to support in group rather than go outside for it.

Thanks!

Call Exodus Jeeps, he is a forum sponsor and if you call he will “beat the fuck out of NR4x4’s prices WITH free shipping.” That is a direct quote!

I beat the fuck out of NR4x4’s prices WITH free shipping. But, it requires calling and having a conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Most of them do the same thing, drop ship. You are getting the same product may as well support someone who tries to help. Bubba at exodus is fucking amazing and will walk you through everything you need.

ssh6314

Exodus was super helpful and quick to respond. The wife and I are figuring out the route/Order we want to go in. We are planning a Trip to Ceder Tree and Firebreak 5. And I definitely want a bumper and winch and some rockrails before we leave. Just got her back from the dealership today!

JBF

I recommend Exodus. I've had a few lengthy phone conversations with Bubba about a lot of shit and have purchased from him twice. Good dude and stands by what he sells and recommends without hesitation.

Exodus 4x4

Most of them do the same thing, drop ship. You are getting the same product may as well support someone who tries to help. Bubba at exodus is fucking amazing and will walk you through everything you need.

Exodus was super helpful and quick to respond. The wife and I are figuring out the route/Order we want to go in. We are planning a Trip to Ceder Tree and Firebreak 5. And I definitely want a bumper and winch and some rockrails before we leave. Just got her back from the dealership today!

I recommend Exodus. I've had a few lengthy phone conversations with Bubba about a lot of shit and have purchased from him twice. Good dude and stands by what he sells and recommends without hesitation.

I recommend Exodus as well. Besides good prices, Bubba is a stand up guy and not only stands behind what he sells , he is knowledgeable and honest.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

MericaMade

Anyone know why EVO dosen't offer a mid bar and only the stinger and the 1/4 pounder?

Also good to know about Exodus Jeeps I will order through him for my next orders.

Top Bottom