PO520 on poor old jk [emoji17]

NightFox915

I just got an PO520 code which is the oil pressure switch ugh [emoji58] thinking of replacing this over the weekend the only bad thing about this sensor it’s located behind the block lol is there any way of doing this without taking out the entire intake manifold ? Ideas? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rmilobrown

I just started this job today. I'm replacing the oil cooler unit (with the pressure switch installed on it), plugs, t-stat and doing an oil change as well. I took about five hrs to remove everything, clean surfaces and mask off. The worst part for me so far was the fuel injector plugs!! PIA. Tomorrow I'll start installing the new parts. I'm following the instructions that are in the Write up section of the forum. So far so good, let me know if you have any questions!

NightFox915

Aww man I just finished this job literally you have to take off the entire intake manifold to just replace a stupid sensor switch lol fuel rail was a pain in the butt don’t loose them o rings on them fuel injectors learned the hard way

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rmilobrown

Follow NecessaryEvil's write up, don't remove the fuel rail from the manifold! The injector plugs clips were the only PIA! TRY not to break them. Haha.

Top Bottom