Waving from Hawaii

jbaskin28

Hello everyone! I bought my jk in November 2011.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362834634.038721.jpg

I've been on the jk-forum for about a year and have been posting over there. A recent message exchange with a member moved me to wayalife forums. So I thought I'd share my jeeps adventure up til now.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362834724.700489.jpg
Before my lift kit
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362834731.916990.jpg
Window mounted spots
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362834763.950258.jpg
Just after following the project jk fender cut write up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362834800.183624.jpg
Pretty much how she sits today.

I have 17x9 XD Addicts sitting at 4WP waiting for me to pick up (currently TAD for training). And I'm ordering 35x12.5x17 General Grabbers at the end of the week, shipped to 4WP as well.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Howzit? Welcome! :standing wave:

What island? Quite a few people from Hawaii on here.

HoosierWolf

Welcome!

I just got back from Kaua'i about a month ago. Rented a JKU while we were there. (that may or may not have been off roaded a bit ;)

Now I have to figure out how to get back there.

jbaskin28

I'm on Oahu. I get back at the end of the month and go have 4WP install my wheels and tires. I can't wait

jbaskin28

Welcome how's the wheeling out there?

The wheeling is alright. There's a few places (and probably more than I actually know about) that I go to.

Kaena Point on the north side is fun, and the same park on the west side is a little more difficult (only because the trail is a little less vehicle friendly).

Then there is Peacock Flats but I have not been there yet.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362871314.874959.jpg
^Kaena Point from the west side

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362871362.372564.jpg
^Kaena Point on the north side.

Clark Collins

Jeeping in Hawaii

Oh and thanks for all the welcomes!!

My wife and I are thinking about taking a Hawaiin cruise next month and would like to hook up with some fellow Jeepers for a tour while we are there. If we book the cruise we will be in Honolulu on Saturday November 23rd for just that day. We will also be in Lahaina on Monday the 25th. We would rent a Jeep and would love to have someone show us around from either of those ports.

Top Bottom