Palomar mtn.

Rebel JK

Just decided last minute to hit Palomar south grade this am for a couple hrs. Easy drive up snowy paved roads. Then see if i can get to lookout tower in state park. Going solo unless any north county guys want to go. Leaving in about an hour. Text 760 535 4009.

Skid_Kid

Just decided last minute to hit Palomar south grade this am for a couple hrs. Easy drive up snowy paved roads. Then see if i can get to lookout tower in state park. Going solo unless any north county guys want to go. Leaving in about an hour. Text 760 535 4009.

Wish I had seen this this morning!

Rebel JK

Next time for sure! It would have been killer to hit the trail all the way down to Pauma valley! Bummer about the last minute plan but I jumped at the chance to head out once I found out the kid's game was cancelled.

Last edited:

b-white

Did you hit the Nate Harrison grade? I went up it yesterday. It was very tame until you hit the snow line, then it was mud central.
photo(7).JPG

Rebel JK

Yes. I hit it on the state park side up around around 5000' elevat. I didnt get too far becuse of the heavy mud. Was alone so didnt want to sink.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130311_104748.png
    ForumRunner_20130311_104748.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 73
  • ForumRunner_20130311_105012.png
    ForumRunner_20130311_105012.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 78

Rebel JK

B white- on the wave thread you mentioned a couple other trails on palomar i havent been on yet. Let me know if you want to give em a go.

Top Bottom