Waving from Kitchener Ontario Canada eh!

jeepgreenjon

Hey everyone! Im new to the forum today and some what new to the Jeep kind of life! Bought an 08 sahara unlimited this past July and cant wait to start building it up! So far its sitting on a 2.5" rough country budget boost, but there will be a lot more to come as my funds allow! Have done some mild off roading but hoping to step it up a few notches sooner then later. I want to prove my daily driver can also be a kick a$$ off roader! :standing wave::standing wave:

Max Phatts

Howdy Fellow Kitchenerite!!!

:standing wave: Just found the site and just found the 'Wave' Forum, so m new around Wayalife... What are you running and are you hooked up with Tri-City Jeep Club? Would be glad to meet up for a coffee or run around some of the local areas... I have a couple of buddies I want to let know about the site, so we should be growing in presence and representation... Have a GREAT day and stay muddy!

Phatts

jeepgreenjon

Hey! currently running a fairly stock 08 unlimited, I have a 2.5" bb in it and waiting on my 35's (will have in a month or so) Im not part of the tricity jeep club (not yet anyway) and im considering joining of4wd. Not familiar with any local trails and trying to find some, new to the off road world. Im actually out of Tavistock area. What are you running? You part of tricity?

Max Phatts

Hey! currently running a fairly stock 08 unlimited, I have a 2.5" bb in it and waiting on my 35's (will have in a month or so) Im not part of the tricity jeep club (not yet anyway) and im considering joining of4wd. Not familiar with any local trails and trying to find some, new to the off road world. Im actually out of Tavistock area. What are you running? You part of tricity?

Tavistock, eh? I like that area! Just joined OF4WD... Turns out being part of a club might have saved me a couple bucks... The individual price is $40, while the club price is $15, so... I haven't joined a club yet, but I am thinking of hooking up with TriCity. They have access to some trails that can make things a little more interesting. I'm finally getting BACK to the world of wheelin' after about 30 years away... Can't TELL you how much I'm looking forward to being back... I'm running a stock '07 'straight K' (for now...). Couple of weeks away from a stubby Warn Bumper, a couple of months from a 3" lift and 1" body lift, which will, in turn, be followed by a set of 35's... Then we can get started for real... $$$... Ah well, eh? I have a couple of friends wheel in' here... We should all grab a coffee and swap lies... Take care - cheers!

T-Walt

Tavistock, eh? I like that area! Just joined OF4WD... Turns out being part of a club might have saved me a couple bucks... The individual price is $40, while the club price is $15, so... I haven't joined a club yet, but I am thinking of hooking up with TriCity. They have access to some trails that can make things a little more interesting. I'm finally getting BACK to the world of wheelin' after about 30 years away... Can't TELL you how much I'm looking forward to being back... I'm running a stock '07 'straight K' (for now...). Couple of weeks away from a stubby Warn Bumper, a couple of months from a 3" lift and 1" body lift, which will, in turn, be followed by a set of 35's... Then we can get started for real... $$$... Ah well, eh? I have a couple of friends wheel in' here... We should all grab a coffee and swap lies... Take care - cheers!

Theres a meet and greet in milton ON at the tim hortons on highway 25/401
tuesdays @ 8
love to see you guys there !

KPM171

Welcome! Once you get hooked, it's easy to understand why Jeep stands for.... JustEmptyEveryPocket! :standing wave:

jeepgreenjon

I just joined Of4wd, wanted to find some trails to try. The wife and I are really considering joining a local club to get a proper introduction into the wheeling world!

Top Bottom