Safety rating

Dmac08JK

2 weeks have gone by and my JK is totaled. I was on my way home from work. I was about 10 blocks from my house I could see the driveway. I was hungry and exhausted so I decided to turn around and go to McDonalds. I made a Uturn down street. It’s 2:50 am Sunday morning and I fell asleep sleep and woke up to this . The Jeep rolled 4 times I was ejected from the Jeep. I woke up two houses away from my Jeep. The Jeep saved me from being injured and death. IMG_0016.jpg IMG_0044.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dmac08JK

I was questioned by the police at the accident and they said that the Jeep was totaled and I told my baby is gone they started looking for a person I told them I was just talking about the Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Holy Shit! They do say... McDonalds can kill ya. Glad your ok man.
Being in CA I'm sure I can find you a lawyer who would have no problem filing a law suit against them. They would argue that McDonald's influenced you to turn around and drive while tired. That you're a 1/4 pounder addict. Due to their toxic food your body was having withdrawals and you needed to eat as to not get sick...:crazyeyes:

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Being in CA I'm sure I can find you a lawyer who would have no problem filing a law suit against them. They would argue that McDonald's influenced you to turn around and drive while tired. That you're a 1/4 pounder addict. Due to their toxic food your body was having withdrawals and you needed to eat as to not get sick...:crazyeyes:

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would laugh at this, but then I remember that they got sued for their hot coffee being "too hot" and the person actually won and I just get depressed at the state of us as humans...

Top Bottom