Tuners for RHD

bhawghead

I have a RHD JKU with larger tires, and was wanting to re-calibrate the Speedo. Superchips says on their website for the F5 flashcal/flashpaq that it has not been tested on a RHD. I've emailed them with no answer, called and was told someone will get back with me with an answer(still waiting), but I was curious if anyone on here has actually tried to hook one up to a RHD.

bhawghead

I was inquiring about the Superchips F5 Flashcal or Flashpaq. AEV says nothing about RHD support, I am open to options for any tuner that has been used on a RHD. Would like to get my MPG back to 15-17, right now its about 10-11mpg.

ThatJeepGuy

I was inquiring about the Superchips F5 Flashcal or Flashpaq. AEV says nothing about RHD support, I am open to options for any tuner that has been used on a RHD. Would like to get my MPG back to 15-17, right now its about 10-11mpg.

AEV has a ProCAL that will work we used to build RHD brutes and ship to Chrysler Indonesia 20 at a time you might just need to call them and find out versus ordering online

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Programming for tire size won’t change your mpg. Your mpg is off cause you tire size is off. Do the hand Math for it. It’ll help your shift points but you won’t get 5-7mpg back from it.

bhawghead

Programming for tire size won’t change your mpg. Your mpg is off cause you tire size is off. Do the hand Math for it. It’ll help your shift points but you won’t get 5-7mpg back from it.

Well, I am not expecting to be back to the mpg where the factory tires had it, but getting it programmed for the 33's will definitely help the shift points which will help the overall performance of the engine, especially when my wife is driving up a hill and never lifts when the tranny doesn't shift......:doh:. I have 35's on my 2 door and get 15+mpg all day long after it got reset!

Top Bottom