Another question from a new JK owner!

thorndike

While my new (to me) 07 jk has the original owner's manual, I have no maintenance/repair manual. Is there a recommended publication for my model? I see manuals that cover a VERY wide range of years such as 1987-2008 (Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manual). But nothing with a narrower focus.

Recommendations?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Indiana! As for most any information about working on the JK, you could probably find on here, some good write ups also.

There should be a Chiltons or such at an auto store? If you really wanted to purchase a book.

thorndike

Yeah, I am used to having a book propped open in front of me as I work. Getting grease out of a tablet hard!

Welcome to WAL from Indiana! As for most any information about working on the JK, you could probably find on here, some good write ups also.

There should be a Chiltons or such at an auto store? If you really wanted to purchase a book.

While my new (to me) 07 jk has the original owner's manual, I have no maintenance/repair manual. Is there a recommended publication for my model? I see manuals that cover a VERY wide range of years such as 1987-2008 (Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manual). But nothing with a narrower focus.

Recommendations?

When I scheduled a service online for warranty work the dealer had a pdf of the recommended service based on mileage. It’s gotta be floating around there somewhere online. I’d post mine but has all my personal info and vin on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAL from Utah. Great folks here, great info here and as stated above Project-JK.com is great source and one that Eddie and Cindy put a lot of time into. Good luck and enjoy your stay here! [emoji106]

Top Bottom