Evo Bolt On Coilover Bolt Sizes

Ajkaz

I have an Evo Bolt on coilover kit, but am missing most of the hardware. I'm trying to get sizes on the bolts I'm missing and am having trouble as they are not listed individually in the install instructions.
Evo said call King and that they don't know off hand. KING said the kit is made to EVO's Spec and that EVO would know. KING said they don't sell bolts. I was able to get some of the spacers from KING, they were super helpful in that regard, I went into their Garden Grove office and they showed me how to setup the coilovers and adjust them. I learned a lot on my visit, glad I went.

Here's what I'm still looking for:
Bolt Size x Length & Thread Pitch
-Front Coilover to Mounting Bracket Upper
-Front Coilover to Mounting Bracket Lower

-Rear Rockstar Skid to Control Arm Bracket - 3/8" x??? x ????
-Rear Coilover to Shock Bracket Upper
-Rear Coilover to Rockstar Lower - M12 x ??? x ???
-Rear Coilover to Rockstar - Evo Supplied larger spacers.
-Rear Upper Shock Bracket to Stock Threaded Frame Bolts - M10? Cap Hexagon Socket Head?
-Rear Strengthening Plate to Frame - 1/2" x??? x???

Any help is very much appreciated.

Benito

Caught the Bug
I have an Evo Bolt on coilover kit, but am missing most of the hardware. I'm trying to get sizes on the bolts I'm missing and am having trouble as they are not listed individually in the install instructions.
Evo said call King and that they don't know off hand. KING said the kit is made to EVO's Spec and that EVO would know. KING said they don't sell bolts. I was able to get some of the spacers from KING, they were super helpful in that regard, I went into their Garden Grove office and they showed me how to setup the coilovers and adjust them. I learned a lot on my visit, glad I went.

Here's what I'm still looking for:
Bolt Size x Length & Thread Pitch
-Front Coilover to Mounting Bracket Upper
-Front Coilover to Mounting Bracket Lower

-Rear Rockstar Skid to Control Arm Bracket - 3/8" x??? x ????
-Rear Coilover to Shock Bracket Upper
-Rear Coilover to Rockstar Lower - M12 x ??? x ???
-Rear Coilover to Rockstar - Evo Supplied larger spacers.
-Rear Upper Shock Bracket to Stock Threaded Frame Bolts - M10? Cap Hexagon Socket Head?
-Rear Strengthening Plate to Frame - 1/2" x??? x???

Any help is very much appreciated.

If the box’s that have the brackets in them were un-opened, the Evo Mfg packaging tape wasn’t cut, that’s pretty shitty of Evo Mfg, they should have at least offered to send hardware packs. If the box’s you received had already been opened and the Evo Mfg tape was cut already then I would call your vender to have it straightened out.
JMO

Ajkaz

Thanks for the reply, its my fault they are missing. Took off the kit, many years in storage and now trying to install on newer Jeep I bought.

bhaner

Yes I believe the rear is:
EVO-1109
And the Front is:
EVO-1106

1108 (front) shows the following HW packs.
7700041 - Sorry for the small label. I found it in a thread here.

1109 (rear) shows HW pack
7700021 - Can't find this one... But was part of my kit so I will look for the label when I get home.

770041.jpg

770008.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom