Deal or no deal?

cevery

Found someone selling all 5 of the new rubicon wheels, tires with the BFG mud tires. Tires are in excellent condition (still has the tire spikes). Also includes TPMS. For $1000

What do you think? I'd live to start sporting a bigger tire..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's about what they are going for around here but if you already have 17's I might just recommend buying the tires that you want and the size you want.

dahreno

Banned
Sounds like a good deal . The reason most people are getting rid of their tire combo is because they went to a lift and bigger tires . Thet usually have to have a bigger offset on the new rims. If you are considering a lift in the near future like most , you should think about if the tire combo is going to work for you then .

JAGS

Hooked
Found someone selling all 5 of the new rubicon wheels, tires with the BFG mud tires. Tires are in excellent condition (still has the tire spikes). Also includes TPMS. For $1000

What do you think? I'd live to start sporting a bigger tire..

My opinion is that is a bit high. You can find rubi take offs for around $750+/- quite regularly. I realize these are NEW, but you can find others with plenty of life for less. Just my :twocents: Maybe you can make a lower offer and get him/her to bite?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
$800 - $1000 is the going rate so it's not a "great" deal but, isn't a bad one either. If you really want them, I would get them and not think twice about it.

Nicholas

My opinion is that is a bit high. You can find rubi take offs for around $750+/- quite regularly. I realize these are NEW, but you can find others with plenty of life for less. Just my :twocents: Maybe you can make a lower offer and get him/her to bite?

I totally agree.

I got mine with about 3k miles or less i don't remember, but just tires i got them for 450 and i paid 50 for the mounting. You can probably get them lower but they are hard to find because they sell really fast it took me Like 6 months to find some

StrizzyChris

Brand New and thats a pretty good price. Im asking 1250 for mine with 150 miles on them. I would consider selling for a little less, and I have quite a few offers on mulitple sites for 1000. Sound like they are asking a fair price. If they have more like 2-5K miles on them people are selling for 750-900. depends on how "new" you want the tires to be.

Also like mentioned above consider the price to mount and balance 5 tires before buying just tires.

cevery

Brand New and thats a pretty good price. Im asking 1250 for mine with 150 miles on them. I would consider selling for a little less, and I have quite a few offers on mulitple sites for 1000. Sound like they are asking a fair price. If they have more like 2-5K miles on them people are selling for 750-900. depends on how "new" you want the tires to be.

Also like mentioned above consider the price to mount and balance 5 tires before buying just tires.

I found 5 black MOAB Rims & BFG Muds with 8,000 mi for $650. No TPMS. Can I take the sensors from my little dinky wheels and transfer them over??

Last edited:

flotto

I found 5 black MOAB Rims & BFG Muds with 8,000 mi for $650. No TPMS. Can I take the sensors from my little dinky wheels and transfer them over??

yeah I thought the tpms in my ties wasn't working and discount tire offer to transfer mine over. about 10 bucks a tire.

Top Bottom