• Cat Cocks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ostrich Organs

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Whale Weenies

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

klemb

Hey guys. We are looking to build up our inventory of aftermarket JK (2007-2018) Jeep parts and what better way to find out what the most common mods are than asking you guys!

So, what were your first mods when you first bought your jeeps? OR, what do you think would be the first few mods you would do? Lift kits? Rims? Tires? Bumpers? Side steps? Etc. We are a small shop and don't have a ton of money so tying up money in sitting inventory would not be too effective (but then neither would not having that part in stock to install right away).

Really appreciate all the help and responses we can get!

- Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Side steps / rock rails
- Fenders
- Winch (with winch plate or proper bumper)
- Headlights
- Body lift kit
- Suspension lift kit
- Lighting (windshield led bar, windshield pods, front bumper led, interior lights, rock lights, etc)
- Wheels/tires
- Interior accessories (grab bars, floor mats, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
“Hi I’m here to build my business and will pimp my company name later. So since I’m a lazy ass and don’t wanna do research myself I’m gonna ask people on someone else business page.”

We support some great vendors on this site. Vendors that have a great reputation with the members and founders of this forum. You are not one of them. If you want this to go in a good direction, earn your place like the other vendors have done. Until then, google is your friend.

Instead of asking strangers why don’t you look at your sales records and see what’s popular, listen to your customers to see what they want to buy. Then stock those things. 90% of sales on wranglers are mall crawlers, call up fab fours to start stocking the grumper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

klemb

We support some great vendors on this site. Vendors that have a great reputation with the members and founders of this forum. You are not one of them. If you want this to go in a good direction, earn your place like the other vendors have done. Until then, google is your friend.

Thank you for the simple and honest explanation. I greatly respect and appreciate somebody on this forum can respond in a respectful way.

For those who I have offended and needed to resort to negativity, I greatly apologize. I don't quite understand whether it's a lack of a life, lack of sex, or the highest accomplishment felt to put somebody else down the way people do on this forum (i've been a long time lurker on this forum), but I really hope the negative nancies find what it is that helps them in life. I will try to take down the post.

Please let me know if the edit of the first post offends anybody. Maybe I can help you find a psychologist! or a stripper!

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry, but if you were a “long lurker” you would be well aware of the rules. In particular, you would know and understand that pimping your business doesn’t go over well here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you for the simple and honest explanation. I greatly respect and appreciate somebody on this forum can respond in a respectful way.

For those who I have offended and needed to resort to negativity, I greatly apologize. I don't quite understand whether it's a lack of a life, lack of sex, or the highest accomplishment felt to put somebody else down the way people do on this forum (i've been a long time lurker on this forum), but I really hope the negative nancies find what it is that helps them in life. I will try to take down the post.

Please let me know if the edit of the first post offends anybody. Maybe I can help you find a psychologist! or a stripper!

Maybe you forgot about the rules you agreed to when you signed up. You know the ones the talk about soliciting and business’s participating if they are not a vendor. Maybe it’s the lack of life, lack of sex, or the highest accomplishment of being a moron that made you forget what rules you agreed to.

Let me know if you need help finding a psychologist or a man to pleasure you

klemb

I apologize sharkey. I'm not wanting to pimp my business, hence no mention of a business name. I deleted the post due to my ignorance.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I apologize sharkey. I'm not wanting to pimp my business, hence no mention of a business name. I deleted the post due to my ignorance.

Really? So I suppose there is no mention of your business name in your profile?

Sell your story to someone else. I’ve been doing this far too long to buy the bullshit.

Brute

Hooked
Really? So I suppose there is no mention of your business name in your profile?

Sell your story to someone else. I’ve been doing this far too long to buy the bullshit.

And if anybody knows bullshit, it's an attorney...

Top Bottom