March S&Gs - SoCal

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not getting something posted up sooner. Been a real busy month for me. With Moab coming up, we'll most likely only be able to get one in this month and will probably do it on Wednesday the 20th. I will have to make some calls and will post it up once it is confirmed.

rubicrawl

How about something closer to LA I'm in Valencia so it will be a little closer I have some friends out here that would like to make it they didn't want to go to Anaheim last time so I went solo cause I was working in Ontario ill go where ever

I agree with rubicrawl about closer to LA, I am in Simi Valley and would like to come out. A weekend would be better also because not all of us work 8-5 jobs. Saturday nights would be awesome. Just my 2cents

jelliott076

Sorry for not getting something posted up sooner. Been a real busy month for me. With Moab coming up, we'll most likely only be able to get one in this month and will probably do it on Wednesday the 20th. I will have to make some calls and will post it up once it is confirmed.

If you can pull that date off, I'm definitely game! I'm off on the 21st for a ghost town run up around Inyo... if I can still pull that off.

JAGS

Hooked
I agree with rubicrawl about closer to LA, I am in Simi Valley and would like to come out. A weekend would be better also because not all of us work 8-5 jobs. Saturday nights would be awesome. Just my 2cents

You and rubicrawl should organize something and see the interest on that side of town. If a big enough interest and WOL could make it I'm sure he would. That is how the separate inland empire and San Diego events started. Even if he couldn't attend, I'm sure he promote it if you gave him a heads up. Shoot him a PM.

rubicrawl

Can you think of a place we can all meet up I was thinking of somewhere in Burbank you have any suggestions I really don't go out much so I don't know of a lot of good spots maybe with a big parking lot let me know ill try and think of a place too anybody else have any suggestions let us know

jelliott076

Can you think of a place we can all meet up I was thinking of somewhere in Burbank you have any suggestions I really don't go out much so I don't know of a lot of good spots maybe with a big parking lot let me know ill try and think of a place too anybody else have any suggestions let us know

Is Long Beach too far? The Yard House down there is killer and the lot is huge. There are several different places down there and all with in stumbling distance of some hotels (I'm coming up from East SD)

doesnt look like it... i was actually talking with 10frank9 about maybe meeting up at the Round Table pizza off the 15 fwy and Summit maybe later this week or next week. how many peeps are up for that? doesnt have to be R.T., that was just a thought....

andrew -

JAGS

Hooked
doesnt look like it... i was actually talking with 10frank9 about maybe meeting up at the Round Table pizza off the 15 fwy and Summit maybe later this week or next week. how many peeps are up for that? doesnt have to be R.T., that was just a thought....

andrew -

Keep me posted. I might be down as that is in my neck of the woods.

Keep me posted. I might be down as that is in my neck of the woods.

will do... i know a lot of peeps are getting ready for MOAB this week so not having something this week is understandable. i will post something in the pub though...

andrew -

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys - tying up loose ends and getting ready for Moab has made it difficult to plan one for this month. I will be sure to get a couple going next month for sure.

JAGS

Hooked
Sorry guys - tying up loose ends and getting ready for Moab has made it difficult to plan one for this month. I will be sure to get a couple going next month for sure.

Nothing to be sorry for. Thanks for bringing the rest of together enough that we'll just get together on our own.

That's the wayalife "community" way. 👍🍻

gtony12

Caught the Bug

Sorry, your the last one should. Be sorry. Get ready for Moab... Take lots of videos. I should finally be able to make suds & grubs next month so works great for me...:)

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

andrew -

Keep me posted! We have a couple Pizza Factory's around here and they have $10 pitchers......

No reason to be sorry Eddie! Is Moby going to make it to Moab?

Top Bottom