Inner Fender liner choices

jscribn1

Looking for some front inner fender liners. I don't want anything "flashy" and don't really like the vented type. Has anyone run these Artec? I like the simple design and plan on painting them black. I have Poison Spyder fenders and bumpers but they want $200 for their bare non vented ones. Thanks for any replies

Artec Industries Solid Front Bare Steel Inner Fenders Fits 2007 To 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075CWF2XT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_viEhCb0P1CM4C

Last edited by a moderator:

74CJ5

Looking for some front inner fender liners. I don't want anything "flashy" and don't really like the vented type. Has anyone run these Artec? I like the simple design and plan on painting them black. I have Poison Spyder fenders and bumpers but they want $200 for their bare non vented ones. Thanks for any replies

jk2107-artec-industries-solid-front-inner-fenders

Well I guess I’m out for suggestions...
IMG_1299.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Whatever you get, I’d pick another vendor. On that note, I for one would appreciate it if you didn’t post up links to that shit place (NR) so I edited your link.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jscribn1

Whatever you get, I’d pick another vendor. On that note, I for one would appreciate it if you didn’t post up links to that shit place (NR) so I edited your link.

Why pick another Vendor and why do you feel the need to edit MY link? I've had very good luck with them, I wasn't endorsing Northridge 4x4 I was just using that link as a reference to the Artec liners I was looking at. Now the link you so graciously edited for me doesn't work. I was trying to make it easy for other members to see what I was talking about. Your reply did nothing to help me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Why pick another Vendor and why do you feel the need to edit MY link? I've had very good luck with them, I wasn't endorsing Northridge 4x4 I was just using that link as a reference to the Artec liners I was looking at. Now the link you so graciously edited for me doesn't work. I was trying to make it easy for other members to see what I was talking about. Your reply did nothing to help me.

I wasn’t trying to help you. If you wanted people to look at Artec then show a picture of the liners without linking to a douchebag vendor. Post up an Amazon link for all I care.

NR 4x4 can choke on a bunch of donkey dicks. Show some respect for the owners of this forum (who provide it for you to use free of charge) and don’t post up links to a company that pulled the bullshit NR pulled.

Edit: I added an amazon link to your post as an early Christmas present to your vagina. Now you don’t have to be upset.

Last edited:

jscribn1

I wasn’t trying to help you. If you wanted people to look at Artec then show a picture of the liners without linking to a douchebag vendor. Post up an Amazon link for all I care.

NR 4x4 can choke on a bunch of donkey dicks. Show some respect for the owners of this forum (who provide it for you to use free of charge) and don’t post up links to a company that pulled the bullshit NR pulled.

As you can see from my few posts on this forum I'm new and have no clue what "bullshit" Northridge pulled or how it affected this forum, it's owners or you for that matter. Maybe explain the situation and I might understand where you're coming from but using that foul language in you post will get you nowhere. There was ABSOLUTELY no disrespect meant in my post to the owners. How would I know to link to Amazon? Maybe you or someone else doesn't like Amazon. All I was looking for were some suggestions or feedback on a product, I thought that's what forums were all about.

Parks34

As you can see from my few posts on this forum I'm new and have no clue what "bullshit" Northridge pulled or how it affected this forum, it's owners or you for that matter. Maybe explain the situation and I might understand where you're coming from but using that foul language in you post will get you nowhere. There was ABSOLUTELY no disrespect meant in my post to the owners. How would I know to link to Amazon? Maybe you or someone else doesn't like Amazon. All I was looking for were some suggestions or feedback on a product, I thought that's what forums were all about.

Not sure what this bs is either. I kinda want an explanation this sounds like a juicy story[emoji33]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Post a god damn picture of the product retard. I don’t need to know where to buy it.

Not sure what this bs is either. I kinda want an explanation this sounds like a juicy story[emoji33]

Search for it. It’s not hard to find.

longarmwj

Lmfao if “foul language” offends you then this is NOT the place for you. We don’t like pussy ass goody two shoes here. You can take your north ridge/arteclove and shove it where the sun don’t shine

Top Bottom