hello jeeps :) need advice

Laurent

Need to change my headlights

Hello everybody

I would like to buy new Headlight for my jk... and am OFFICIALLY lost!

I saw KC HiLiTES 42302 H4 Headlight Conversion Kit for Jeep JK and also Delta conversion, is it good or should i go to led? but which one... i cant find enough review. or should i just change bulb for PIAA true white?

Thanks for your advices.

I wish you a Merry Christmas :)

Last edited:
So I’m sure to catch grief for this with some but I went LED and bought them off Amazon. I purchased the Jw Spwaker anti flicker harness and they shine bright. Make sure to readjust the beam angle

Seahawkfan

Hooked
So I’m sure to catch grief for this with some but I went LED and bought them off Amazon. I purchased the Jw Spwaker anti flicker harness and they shine bright. Make sure to readjust the beam angle

Nope your good . Amazon is okay. Unless they're Chinese then you're screwed.;)
Edit: I'm happy with the Trucklites.

Last edited:
Nope your good . Amazon is okay. Unless they're Chinese then you're screwed.;)
Edit: I'm happy with the Trucklites.

Haha I’m guessing they’re probably Chinese or something but have no clue except they work great and I tell myself they’re American. I just couldn’t justify JW Speaker. I have seen good things about the truck lites though

dillard09

I have the HID Projector headlights. You can configure how you want. They are pretty exspensive but I caught them when they had 25% off. They are pretty bright. Have seen the newer JW Speaker and they are very bright too.
I think you would be happy with Trucklights, Speaker, Quadratec, or the KC ones. Have seen a few KC ones go out before and have to sent in for warranty.

JokerJ420

I have the JW Speaker and they are alot better then stock and I have not had any problems with them in the 3 years I have owned them, knock on wood. I would recommend them and the heated Trucklites if you have alot of snow.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Another vote for the JW Speakers, I love them. I've gotten so used to them that this past week I've been down in Puerto Rico and driving my mom's Mazda or dad's 4 Runner and I keep wondering if my lights are actually on cause I feel like they don't work for shit...

schnauzer

I have installed a few of the Amazon ones for friends.

Trucklite, JW and VisionX from my experience have much better beam patterns so you get more light on the road instead of the trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I have Pro Comp lights and they’ve been great and are a bit cheaper. I wanted the JW’s but they seemed a little rich at the time, but I’m sure you wouldn’t be disappointed in them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom