Odyssey or XS Power?

bhaner

I need to replace my battery in my 2016 Wrangler.

I have seen some posts here about people running the Odyssey with good luck.

Anyone have any info on the XS Power battery? I have seen some good reviews on youtube.

Looking at the Odyssey 34R-PC1500T and the XS Power D3400R. Both end up being about $350 shipped.

230739.jpg

D3400R-turn2-958x752.jpg

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
In case you did not know Odyssey is also make the Sears Die Hard Platinum Batteries. So, you can go down to your local Sears store and pick one up and have a great quality battery.

bhaner

In case you did not know Odyssey is also make the Sears Die Hard Platinum Batteries. So, you can go down to your local Sears store and pick one up and have a great quality battery.

I had heard that those were no longer available. Is that not the case?

JBF

XS Power is known to be a knockoff replica company in the import community. An ebay brand of sorts. Unless the battery company is different than the aftermarket parts company, i'd probably steer clear.

jorgelrod

Hooked
I run two X2 AGM from Battery Plus. They have a 5 year warranty and have not been disappointed, I messed the cranking battery by filling up tires with the powerplant winch compressor while the engine was off and they replaced the battery no questions asked...

Pat2323

I have Odyssey batteries in my 2014 for 2 years and 2015 for 1 year Rubicon's and they have both worked great. I would buy them again. Pat

bhaner

I was able to source an Odyssey battery from a local shop and got it installed!

So far so good!

Thanks everyone for the info!

49568794_10156934481946703_8685392018270060544_o.jpg

bhaner

What gauge is that battery cable? Anaconda?

:cheesy:

If I remember right it is 0/2.

I ordered 0/1 but that is what showed up.

It goes into the cab to my distribution block. Right now all it runs is the dual ARB compressor.

Eventually it will also run some amps.

Top Bottom