Prorock44 track bar bracket

Okc_Jeepin

I was wondering if anybody with a prorock 44 that has the raised track bar bracket, could tell me how it differs from the standard bracket? In terms of physical differences. I'm not sure which one mine has :hmm:

Also, if my axle does indeed have their raised bracket, can I do a drag link flip and not worry about a track bar relocation bracket?

desertrunner

This is what my pr44 looks like with the raised track bar bracket. As you can see mine is mounted in the stock location because I am not running a drag link flip.

If yours has the raised bracket yes you can do a drag link flip without buying a new bracket

20190103_181908.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Okc_Jeepin

I appreciate the fast reply sir.

This is what mine looks like. It looks a little different than yours, but looks like it has different mounting positions for the track bar.

49210925_2233912949972496_4668057829259608064_o.jpg

desertrunner

No problemo

Yeah that bracket is different than mine but it is definitely mounted in a raised position

Stock position is pretty much right in front of the axle tube.

So of your looking to do a drag link flip you don't need a track bar bracket yours is already raised

jeeeep

Hooked
I was wondering if anybody with a prorock 44 that has the raised track bar bracket, could tell me how it differs from the standard bracket? In terms of physical differences. I'm not sure which one mine has :hmm:

Also, if my axle does indeed have their raised bracket, can I do a drag link flip and not worry about a track bar relocation bracket?

When I bought my PR44, you had to order the PR44 with the raised track bar bracket.

If your PR44 does not have the raised TB bracket, this works:

https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-jeep-jk-front-axle-track-bar-bracket.html?category_id=4956

Be sure to order the part number for the 3" tube

desertrunner

When I bought my PR44, you had to order the PR44 with the raised track bar bracket.

If your PR44 does not have the raised TB bracket, this works:

https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-jeep-jk-front-axle-track-bar-bracket.html?category_id=4956

Be sure to order the part number for the 3" tube
Yeah I think the older PR44s it was an option to buy the bracket that the OP has with multiple mounting locations.

When they rolled out the PR44U I didn't have an option it was part of the package I ordered and it just has 1 raised mount and 1 stock mount

MacRubi2

Another thing just to note is that the newer PR44 unlimited axles have a bracket set up for hydro assist built into them.

My older PR44 unlimited (3 years old) doesn’t have this but the one that went into my sons that was bought this last summer has

desertrunner

Another thing just to note is that the newer PR44 unlimited axles have a bracket set up for hydro assist built into them.

My older PR44 unlimited (3 years old) doesn’t have this but the one that went into my sons that was bought this last summer has
Yeah in my pic above you can see the hydro mount built into the raised track bar bracket. Mine is mostly cut off though since it was hitting my drag link not running a flip

Top Bottom