Lower intake manifold

NightFox915

Hey guys and girls hopefully everyone is having an awesome Friday and weekend, I have a question: I had to replace the oil sensor on my Jeep Wrangler unlimited 2013 has the 3.6L engine and it’s crazy just getting into it you literally have to disassemble the entire intake manifold remove throttle assembly etc etc just to get to it and change it, are there any superior higher manifolds that could replace this mopar part? Is it worth upgrading it to better manifold since it’s build of plastic? What are some pros and cons? More hp?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Hey guys and girls hopefully everyone is having an awesome Friday and weekend, I have a question: I had to replace the oil sensor on my Jeep Wrangler unlimited 2013 has the 3.6L engine and it’s crazy just getting into it you literally have to disassemble the entire intake manifold remove throttle assembly etc etc just to get to it and change it, are there any superior higher manifolds that could replace this mopar part? Is it worth upgrading it to better manifold since it’s build of plastic? What are some pros and cons? More hp?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes and no.... There is an upgrade for the intake manifold for the 3.6 Pentastar (not JK) that is available for the ultra low price of $575! They claim huge horsepower gains, but, as a guy that stayed at a Holiday Inn last night,, I'm guessing that it isn't going to be significant.
If you look big picture, to gain gobs of horsepower and a bunch of torque, you would have to get tons of air going through, much more fuel, a more precise tune, better flowing exhaust, higher octane fuel, etc etc etc.
Sorry to be Debbie downer, and especially as a new guy, but in case you have $575 burning a hole in your pocket here ya go: https://www.modernmusclextreme.com/p...px#productTab2

Top Bottom