First trip out to Rausch Creek

RamP

That's awesome. I'll be there myself on the 30th. We'll be camping the whole weekend. If your around we could meet up.

htweelz

Great video. I need to do this with my Jeep once I get some better tires. Never been off-roading and would love to try it out...and that's why I bought the Jeep to begin with.

Beyrgut

Great video, we don't really have anything like it down here in FL that I have found. While I was watching it I couldn't help but think what a win-win it would be for the local dealerships and Rausch Creek to team up and include a 101 course with the purchase of a new Jeep. The enthusiast would be all over it and the mall crawler types might just do it to see what the hype was about and get hooked.

Tackerdown

Banned
What guided tour are you doing? Do you recall the $$ maybe I'll meet up with you again

Monthly guided ride

Guided rides are usually the last saturday of the month but may be other saturdays due to events. They are posted on the calendar for the year. Prices are $55 for member and $70 for non members. Passengers are $7 for members and $15 for non members. Additional fees are charged on site. Ride leaves between 9 and 930 so please make sure you are present by 845 to get signed in.

I was told the guided ride is over at 4:30 so even if some are doing the guided ride and some aren't the park closes at 6:00 that day and we could hook up for about an hour.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
I see Fire posted at the same time. He may be right I just pulled that off there web sight and it may be out dated, I don't know.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NOPULP13

Hey I saw you are from butler NJ i never made it to creek yet I live in Oakland let me know maybe one day soon we meet up I just picked up a 13' rubicon which is stock for now be good to go with people who arent lifted to the sky yet lol

Top Bottom