Hello from Colorado Springs/Afghanistan

billet rubi

Hey guys my name is Jon, just wanted to say Hello. Ive been creeping the forum for a while, and finally decided to join. I live in Colorado Springs, CO, but currently lay my head in AFG for work. Anyhow, my build is a 15 Rubicon Unlimited on 4" with 37's, and a 95 YJ on 4" and 33's. I have done a bunch to them, and have a bunch more I want to do to this JKU, but with work right now, all I can do is fill my garage with parts(which my wife absolutely loves me doing... different story). Anyhow I'll be around here if anyone has questions or I can contribute in any way as I do most of the work on both this Jeep and all of my prior Jeeps(I HATE taking my Jeeps to the shop if I can keep from it).

Last edited:

bmkrinne

Welcome from Huntsville, Alabama!

I used to have a 4 cyl manual ‘95 wrangler while in the service. That Jeep was amazing in the sand! Rode like a dump truck, tho!!

Give em hell over there, brother!

Semper Fi!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

billet rubi

Thank you to everyone for the welcome. I am retired military, so not really doing all the awesome stuff as before, mostly occupying a desk these days... But yea, it feeds the habit of both Jeeps, and pays the rest of the bills, lol... Jut wish I had an opportunity to work more on them...

billet rubi

Welcome from Huntsville, Alabama!

I used to have a 4 cyl manual ‘95 wrangler while in the service. That Jeep was amazing in the sand! Rode like a dump truck, tho!!

Give em hell over there, brother!

Semper Fi!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Isnt that the truth about it riding like a dump truck, but I cant find myself to get rid of it, too much fun in the mud and rocks, plus the memories in that thing!!! Right now its basically a garage queen, waiting for a few new goodies. Decided to keep it leaf spring all around, want to keep the heritage of it, but DAMN YJ parts are getting harder and harder to find!!!

Top Bottom