Installing Switch Pods

Kaylasiemon

I ordered the Apollointech Switch Panel Pro. The control box has two wires that go to the positive & negative terminals. I was able to install the positive but I can’t get the bolt off to install the negative. I’m not installing it on the actual clamp bolt but the other one (see pictures). I’ve taken the negative terminal off but & tried holding it with vice grips while I try to turn the other bolt but nothing is working. Could I have that wire attach to a bolt on the body of the Jeep or does it need to go to the negative terminal of the battery? IMG_8694.JPG IMG_8695.JPG

New to this so sorry if this is a dumb question! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
The entire bolt and nut is spinning? It is usually a 10 mm socket for that nut. Start by taking the entire lead off the battery to gain access to the back of that bolt. That should give you the ability to get a wrench or pair of vice grips on there tighter to break it loose.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Just find a bolt in the Jeep with a good ground. Make sure the bolt is free from debris or paint and that will work just fine. The negative doesn’t have to be wired directly to the negative terminal. I wired mine up the same way.

Top Bottom