Trackbar raise bracket Questions with a PR44 (EVO maybe?)

jorgelrod

Hooked
Among the things I had decided to do was the jump to 3.5' and with this the Draglink Flip. I have noticed that most trackbar brackets are for the stock axle and won't fit on my PR44. Evo has a kit but I already have a Metalcloak draglink that can be flipped so the EVO kit brings one and for $300 + it's kind of paying for parts that I don't need. Does anyone know if EVO sells just the bracket without the lower draglink arm? Is maybe calling Dynatrac and buying their raised trackbar bracket and have a shop grind the standard one and weld this one a better option?

I'm sure both EVO and Dynatrac will be at KOH all this week and there might be a delay in getting answers to this question but I was wondering if someone from the forum has had this conundrum before and has any input.

BTW, I decided to stop being a Pussy and jump to 37's since they're actually 4 dollars cheaper than the 35's (Cooper STT Pros)...

fiend

Caught the Bug
If you don’t already have the PR44 and are about to order it, you can specify a raised bracket.

Otherwise, buy a synergy bracket, cut off the short one, and weld on the synergy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

BTW, I decided to stop being a Pussy and jump to 37's since they're actually 4 dollars cheaper than the 35's (Cooper STT Pros)...

cheap 37s. famous last words. lol. someone recently said, the most expensive upgrades i've done was winning a free set of 37s. :cheesy:

but, anyway if you are running the version with built in caster correction then it should already come with a raised trackbar bracket.

jorgelrod

Hooked
cheap 37s. famous last words. lol. someone recently said, the most expensive upgrades i've done was winning a free set of 37s. :cheesy:

but, anyway if you are running the version with built in caster correction then it should already come with a raised trackbar bracket.

Mine is an unlimited, but is has a standard trackbar bracket.

Cheaper, but not completely cheap, still STT Pros are excellent tires! 🤣

I agree that you will need to cut off your bracket and weld a new one on. Probably wont fit exactly right without some grinding or possibly fab work. I'd recommend the Artec raised bracket or Synergy... beefy and a straight forward installation.

Top Bottom