Moab or Bust 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK build!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
So I have owned Jeeps for 20+ years, and I have been fortunate to be around JK's since they first launched back in 2007(ISH). I also have had the pleasure of driving our Rancho Jeeps as well around the country. When the time came for me to graduate to a new Jeep, it was a no-brainer. I sold off my YJ rock-crawler I had for 20 years and some other stuff, and made the jump into owning a JK for myself!

2013 JK SPORT with the power package, auto, Bluetooth package and up graded stereo.
80 miles!

DSC01819_zps9709e18f.jpg

Eek!!!
DSC01814_zps338128a2.jpg

My home base is Colorado, so this build will be here, at a local established shop, called Four To Go.

I loaded it up before our latest snow storm, but haven't strapped it down yet.... great get to crawl around in the snow!!

Rancho_snow_zpsc76c6d7c.jpg

Stay tuned, we partnered up with some great companies in this industry and will be showing this build over the next 10 days!!

Last edited:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
My first modification was the Truck-Lite LED headlights. I followed WOL's instructions, SUPER easy install.

So nice!!

DSC01801_zps5fee11c9.jpg

The pig tail wires need to work with the stock wiring.

DSC01799_zps53da6975.jpg

Little weird tearing into something with such low miles...

DSC01808_zpsa3cddf3e.jpg

It is a little bit of a bugger to get this off, I used a flat head to pop it off. Also use a Torx T-15 driver not a socket, you need all the room in this space!!

DSC01809_zpse7e67d0e.jpg

All back together, will adjust after the suspension and tires/wheel are on...

DSC01812_zps2d065d2d.jpg

A taste of whats to come... :rock:

Dynatrac_zpsf071de76.jpg

Last edited:

JKBANDIT55

Awesome!! Since your in CO, I'm sure we will be hitting some trails this summer!!! Can't wait to see your rig grow up!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
It is funny, I called a vendor the other day to order parts, and I mentioned I already had 60's... he couldn't believe it!! I have been planning this build for a while. Was about to bite the bullet on a used one, but after driving the JK with the new motor, I saved for a bit longer.

JKBandit55, as long as I get "permission' from the boss, I am in. But not ready mentally for the Penrose stuff... Ha! :blush:

Also to clarify. I live in CO but Rancho is located in SoCal! ;)

Pogo0430

Can't wait to see the finished product! I find my self being a little excised.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome!

I'm on the other side of the spectrum. This is my first Jeep/offroad vehicle of any kind and been in it since last June. Told myself I would wait a year and learn more about the vehicle and the kind of modifications I might want. Now I can't save enough fast enough and the mod list keeps growing. I live vicariously through others on this forum, but have learned a ton so far!

PR 60s off the bat is bad ass! Looking forward to seeing your build and taking notes along the way.:thumb:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I have had the "pleasure" of breaking a lot of axles on 30's/35's/44's and I want to do everything in my life not to do this again! Ha!

I will be on 37's...

Awesome!

I'm on the other side of the spectrum. This is my first Jeep/offroad vehicle of any kind and been in it since last June. Told myself I would wait a year and learn more about the vehicle and the kind of modifications I might want. Now I can't save enough fast enough and the mod list keeps growing. I live vicariously through others on this forum, but have learned a ton so far!

PR 60s off the bat is bad ass! Looking forward to seeing your build and taking notes along the way.:thumb:

Top Bottom