Dynatrac Outstanding Customer Service!

rmilobrown

Talked to Eric at Dynatrac this morning. Answered all my questions, gave me a discount for being a WAL member and had a FedEx tracking number within an hour for my ProSteers! Great doing business with them!

jesse3638

Hooked
Wanted to add to this. While I'm not an owner of any Dynatrac products yet. My wife and I are now the owners of some t-shirts. Thanks again Jim for doing this for all the NY19 run participants.

IMAG2932.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Dynatrac shirts!

Thanks to Jim, Tony, and the rest of the great people at Dynatrac👍😁

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_210756-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190206_210756-1008x756.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 165

Ruvicon

I hate to crap all over this thread, but my recent experience has been less than positive. So I ordered a PR44 and since I had brand new ARB covers, I asked the sales manager to delete the Dynatrac cover from the order and I explained why. He did as I asked, but never said anything. So the housing arrives, I placed the differential into it, go to slap on the cover last Saturday and the damn thing doesn’t fit due to a unique bolt pattern. So I call on Monday to order the cover hoping to receive it by Friday, but I just get a FedEx shipping notification that they expect deliver on Monday and charged me twice for the cover. They told me yesterday to wait overnight for the charges to “fix” themselves, but as of a few minutes ago, still changed twice. Not a happy camper... I was hoping to go play in the snow on Sunday. Not now. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I hate to crap all over this thread, but my recent experience has been less than positive. So I ordered a PR44 and since I had brand new ARB covers, I asked the sales manager to delete the Dynatrac cover from the order and I explained why. He did as I asked, but never said anything. So the housing arrives, I placed the differential into it, go to slap on the cover last Saturday and the damn thing doesn’t fit due to a unique bolt pattern. So I call on Monday to order the cover hoping to receive it by Friday, but I just get a FedEx shipping notification that they expect deliver on Monday and charged me twice for the cover. They told me yesterday to wait overnight for the charges to “fix” themselves, but as of a few minutes ago, still changed twice. Not a happy camper... I was hoping to go play in the snow on Sunday. Not now. [emoji58]

Well, the cover not fitting is really your fault, not Dynatrac's. I think I would've asked ahead of time and if they ended up not being needed, you could just return them.

As for the card charges, it's just a hold on your credit card. Once Dynatrac cancels the authorization, it can take your bank anywhere from a few hours to a few days to release it. That's not Dynatrac, that's your bank/credit card.

Sounds like you need to take some responsibility here friend.

Ruvicon

Well, the cover not fitting is really your fault, not Dynatrac's. I think I would've asked ahead of time and if they ended up not being needed, you could just return them.

As for the card charges, it's just a hold on your credit card. Once Dynatrac cancels the authorization, it can take your bank anywhere from a few hours to a few days to release it. That's not Dynatrac, that's your bank/credit card.

Sounds like you need to take some responsibility here friend.

I disagree on the first part, I fully explained why I was deleting the cover and would have expected the sales manager to tell me that I couldn’t use an ARB cover on their unique housing. You may be correct on the 2nd part, but I’ve placed a lot orders from various vendors and hadn’t experienced this.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Dynatrac is here in SoCal... You'd think they could overnight it.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Reminds me of when I bought my PR44. I saved some money by purchasing it from an out-of-California vendor (not NR), both because the price was good and I avoided sales tax. A guy from Dynatrac brought it by my house in his personal truck. [emoji23] Never even touched the hands of the vendor.

BaddestCross

Reminds me of when I bought my PR44. I saved some money by purchasing it from an out-of-California vendor (not NR), both because the price was good and I avoided sales tax. A guy from Dynatrac brought it by my house in his personal truck. [emoji23] Never even touched the hands of the vendor.

Now that's customer service! 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jdofmemi

The only way to top that is if he stayed to help put it in!

WJCO

Meme King

Not to be a dick, but I would think if you ordered a several-thousand dollar axle that you would know enough about it to realize the pumpkin has a very special patented design and nearly all other 44 covers do not fit a prorock. :idontknow: That's one of the key features of a Prorock axle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not to be a dick, but I would think if you ordered a several-thousand dollar axle that you would know enough about it to realize the pumpkin has a very special patented design and nearly all other 44 covers do not fit a prorock. :idontknow: That's one of the key features of a Prorock axle.

I am sorry to say but I'd have to totally agree with this ^^^^^^^^

The unique profiled differential is maybe the single most identifiable feature of a ProRock. It's like the 7 slots on a Jeep grill.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^ Yep. I can’t imagine why someone would think any other cover would fit, or that Dynatrac would buy a bunch of other people’s covers and test them to see if they work.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ruvicon

So my saga continues, if you recall I “failed” to order a differential cover for my new PR44 and ordered one last Monday. Well I talked to the Dynatrac person, explained what happened and that I needed a cover for my new PR44 housing. Well it arrived yesterday and I just went out to install it and guess what. It’s the wrong fuckin cover! It’s for a Dana 44, not a PR44. Snow run this weekend doesn’t look likely now. [emoji58]

Top Bottom