Brazilian

RCVRY

I’m pulling the carpet from my JK. Done in my YJ with no complaints but now I have short people sitting south and some concerns about chafing on their sensitive skin.

Seriously I have kids sitting in the back seat and I’d like them to be comfortable. Any suggestions for a 2 door with no carpet and background chafing comforter?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I'm guessing there's some things lost in translation here... Are you saying you're worried about your kids getting burned by the wheel well in the back seat?

I'm not sure how it is in the YJ, but the JK floor radiates a lot of heat, so I'd be really sure before you remove the carpet. Are you planning on Rhino Lining it or something?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

RCVRY

Wax?

Oh yeah. All bare down there.

Problem with the rust belt where I live is I’m tracking salt into the carpet all winter. When I pull the doors in May every rain pushes the salt to the floor and the carpet holds it there. All the plugs are pulled.

Carpet has to go. I’ll probably rattle can it as in the past. I don’t recall the YJ getting too hot. JK’s get hot like fry an egg hot?

BaddestCross

Oh yeah. All bare down there.

Problem with the rust belt where I live is I’m tracking salt into the carpet all winter. When I pull the doors in May every rain pushes the salt to the floor and the carpet holds it there. All the plugs are pulled.

Carpet has to go. I’ll probably rattle can it as in the past. I don’t recall the YJ getting too hot. JK’s get hot like fry an egg hot?

I dropped a pen on the floor once. Found it a couple days later under the driver's seat warped from the heat.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom