procal + fast idle for winching?

Holeshot

Banned
hey guys, The other day I was talking with my friend about buying a procal soon and I mentionned that the fast idle fonction was nice, since the throttle is hard to keep stable at like 2500-3000 rpm when winching. He then told me that this fonction don't work on 2012's models? Anyone can confirm this?

hey guys, The other day I was talking with my friend about buying a procal soon and I mentionned that the fast idle fonction was nice, since the throttle is hard to keep stable at like 2500-3000 rpm when winching. He then told me that this fonction don't work on 2012's models? Anyone can confirm this?

I can check at lunch. I will try on my '13 if no one comments before that.

Skirmish

It works on my 12. I leave mine set to winch mode so it's ready since its the only function I still need. The only one I could't get to work was the steering center light thing. Never saw any light come on.

MTG

Caught the Bug
It works on my 12. I leave mine set to winch mode so it's ready since its the only function I still need. The only one I could't get to work was the steering center light thing. Never saw any light come on.

I got the turn indicator lights to work while doing it...but my steering wheel was still crooked. :cheesy:

Skirmish

Wait, my steering wheel shouldn't be crooked? I thought it should be slightly off just so every time I drive it reminds me that I need to sort it.

Holeshot

Banned

what is the sequence you have to do to make it work? when I try it on mine with the instruction in the guide, the low power light turn on and I loose my clock setting :thinking:

optimus prime

I had a York compressor on my 2011 and used the ProCal to control my Idle speed and it worked great with no issues. I now have a 2013 and I am about to install the ORO York compressor kit on it as well. I was just out in my drive way using a ProCal on it as well and it worked fine. Just plug it in and use your dash light dimmer bezel to adjust your idle, couldn't be easier.

Holeshot

Banned
I guess I've been using the wrong sequence the last time i tried :thinking: I tried it again during lunch and it works fine :thumb:

Top Bottom