Going from 37" to 39"

Foley

Hi there,

I actually running 37" Maxxis Trepadors on a 9x17 ET0 rim on my 2 Door Rubicon. 2,5" AEV lift with Xenon flat fenders. I upgraded the steering parts with 2,5t nuckles from 4x4 Fusion. 4,10 Gears in stock D44 axles.

I now planing to go with 39 KM3. Normally the BFG tires are a way smaler than 39". The Maxxis are pretty close to 37". Do you guys know what I have to do, to go with 39" Km3s? I think to go with 3,5" coils should fit the 39's, or did I miss something?

Thank you

Lg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ve been waiting for months for the 39” KM3S and there is no production schedule in place to produce them. Not mounted, they say they measure 37.8” so they really are a big 37. If your bumping up to a 3.5” lift, you should be good. The wait is the only issue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

maskale

If your tires now are close to 37s, and the 39s will likely be close to 37+. Then they might fit with what you got, unless you are already rubbing.

Foley

Hi,

thank for those answers. Its like i thought. BFG tires are mostly smal. 37,8" sound nice, so I think it should fit.

K&S Tuning in Germany have a small amount of 39" KM3s in stock. So I think I will pick up some.

Lg

Top Bottom