Remote and interior door lock switch

marshrat

Has anyone had any issues with their front driver or passenger door locks disengaging when using the key fob or electric door switch. When it happens to mine the front passenger lock will not work. I have to manually slide the door lock. Also my key will not slide into the exterior lock which completely locks me out.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using WAYALIFE mobile app

suicideking

Has anyone had any issues with their front driver or passenger door locks disengaging when using the key fob or electric door switch. When it happens to mine the front passenger lock will not work. I have to manually slide the door lock. Also my key will not slide into the exterior lock which completely locks me out.

Never heard of that.

What year is it? If it's still under warranty, sounds like a warranty item. Probably electrical.

mtnbiker995

Have you made sure the door wiring is plugged in all the way? Where do you live? Maybe salt water from the winter roads worked its way into the lock mechanism and corroded it. Try spraying wd40 into it to free it up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

marshrat

Its a 2013. Has 700 miles on it. Winter roads a yes. Have not taken doors off yet.

Top Bottom