can I replace my ball joints with the Dynatrac?

stzd8

I currently run Synergy on my 13 JK. Heard that Dynatrac are smooth. So does that mean I am doomed? I also saw some rings Dynatrac sells as install kits, what is it used for?

thanks

WJCO

Meme King
I currently run Synergy on my 13 JK. Heard that Dynatrac are smooth. So does that mean I am doomed? I also saw some rings Dynatrac sells as install kits, what is it used for?

thanks

If you run knurled ball joints, you have to run them again. Dynatrac makes those as well.

USMC Wrangler

The “rings” can assist in getting the correct adapters for pressing the joints in. I used the kit on mine and have loaned it to buddies locally doing the same job.

Not saying you must have them. I know some haven’t used the install kit.

stzd8

thanks

appreciate the help guys. So if one jeep keeps replacing the knurled ball joints with another knurled joints, does it wears out the hole? Just curious about it.

TrailHunter

Hooked
appreciate the help guys. So if one jeep keeps replacing the knurled ball joints with another knurled joints, does it wears out the hole? Just curious about it.

Dynatracs Ball Joints are rebuild-able... so you never have to remove them again.

Top Bottom