Dash light Issue with JKUR

CJ 6 man

Ok, the last couple of rain storms has produced an issue. My dash beeps, all the symbols flash and the speedo drops to zero..... then everything comes back on. Only happens when it rains.....I've already checked for leaks and didn't find any. I'm wondering if the swaybar disconnect isn't getting wet and causing the issue.

Anyone experience something like this?

RCVRY

Ok, the last couple of rain storms has produced an issue. My dash beeps, all the symbols flash and the speedo drops to zero..... then everything comes back on. Only happens when it rains.....I've already checked for leaks and didn't find any. I'm wondering if the swaybar disconnect isn't getting wet and causing the issue.

Yes, and it will get worse. I replaced my TIPM last Friday. Time will tell if that fixed it but so far so good. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CJ 6 man

Thanks I will keep an eye on it. Drove 700 miles without an issue yesterday.

thedrod

https://youtu.be/CPIe2piNGPc

Does this look familiar?

Top Bottom