Waving from Chicagoland!

CptJeepSparrow

Hey fellow Jeepers! Name's Robb, and I'm waving at you from the far west suburbs of Chicago. I have always dreamed of owning a Jeep ever since I was a teenager. Several decades later, I have finally made that dream become reality. A few weekends ago, my wife surprised me by telling me we should get an old, used Jeep as a summer fun vehicle for the family. Of course, there's no way I could say no to that! We did some searching, and we finally came home with a 1998 Jeep Wrangler SE 2.5L I4 with 124K miles on it. Yeah, I know it's a bit older and it's only the 2.5L, but I'm totally ecstatic about it. The TJ was a recent trade-in at a local CJDR dealer. The previous owner had already done several mods/upgrades to it. So, that saved me money right off the bat! Took it out this past weekend for my first-ever off roading experience, and he performed phenomenally well! I call my TJ a he because the family has decided its nickname should be "Captain Jeep Sparrow". I'm a fan of the POTC films and a Jack Sparrow impersonator. With our Jeep being black, we initially thought of calling it the "Black Pearl", but we eventually settled on Captain Jeep Sparrow.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to participating in my new Wayalife!

Top Bottom